- Did you know that users’ gazes follow a pinball pattern?
- 4 marketing lessons from retailers who are mastering the customer experience
- Facebook Outage shows how its AI tags pictures
- Revisiting Sun Tzu’s – THE ART OF WAR to compile 10 Digital Marketing Lessons
- Checklist to see if someone sold you a tactic in the name of a Marketing Strategy!
Category Archives: SEO
March 30, 2020
Eye tracking studies uncovered a “pinball pattern” in users’ gazes. Adopt a dog. How to care for a dog. Buy dog food. Unique searches that generate different layouts and types of displays. The inconsistencies in search results pages are forcing … Continue reading
September 4, 2018
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” ― Sun Tzu, ‘The Art of War’ Though both strategy and tactics have been pivotal to warfare, it’s the former that encompasses the … Continue reading
November 26, 2012
With global e-commerce sales expected to cross over $1.25 trillion, with number of internet users set to arrive at mindboggling figures of 3.5 billion in the first weeks of 2013, it is time to brush up your web site and … Continue reading
July 9, 2012
The key endeavour of any online business is to increase its revenue– by generating more sales leads through its internet marketing efforts. But what happens, when the smart entrepreneur isn’t managing its sales leads well – you’re probably letting good … Continue reading