- Did you know that users’ gazes follow a pinball pattern?
- 4 marketing lessons from retailers who are mastering the customer experience
- Facebook Outage shows how its AI tags pictures
- Revisiting Sun Tzu’s – THE ART OF WAR to compile 10 Digital Marketing Lessons
- Checklist to see if someone sold you a tactic in the name of a Marketing Strategy!
Category Archives: Internet Advertising
March 30, 2020
Eye tracking studies uncovered a “pinball pattern” in users’ gazes. Adopt a dog. How to care for a dog. Buy dog food. Unique searches that generate different layouts and types of displays. The inconsistencies in search results pages are forcing … Continue reading
September 4, 2018
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” ― Sun Tzu, ‘The Art of War’ Though both strategy and tactics have been pivotal to warfare, it’s the former that encompasses the … Continue reading
May 18, 2018
Google’s partnership with WordPress aims to jump-start the platform’s support of the latest web technologies — particularly those involving performance & mobile experience. Thank you to Author Michelle Robbins from Search Engine Land Google has invested heavily in shaping the architecture … Continue reading
April 21, 2011
There’s nothing more important than data in the world of internet marketing. It guides our every decision – and the same is true with display ads that appear on the internet. From the places we advertise, to what ads are … Continue reading